Jimmy Craig, no coffee anymore???

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just heard on the news... Some Canadian paramedic named Jimmy Craig was banned from visiting a certain coffee shop in Canada. Apparently he was complaining too much about the bad quality of the coffee served there. Wow! That's some customer abuse, if you don't mind! I mean, if he complained once and they brewed again the coffee for him and yet the coffee was bad second time in a row, then there's something wrong with either the brewing equipment or with the person(s) doing the brewing.

Jimmy, if you read this... Come on down to my shop in Phoenix! :lol: You'll get a free cup of coffee and I guarantee you'll love it!

At first I thought you might be kidding us...so I typed it into a Google search window and hit the return key....sure enough, here's the story from the trusthworthy CBC web site, complete with a photo of Mr. Craig sipping some coffee.

CBC News - New Brunswick - Tim Hortons bans complaining customer

Almost 10 years ago, I went to Canada and had my first-ever Tim Hortons coffee shop coffee. My host and I went to a number of different Tim Hortons outlets and enjoyed some nice coffee over the span of about 10 days. I still have a couple of those nifty $2 Canadian "tooney" (sp? or is it two-ny??) coins I got in change there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back