Jimmy Craig, no coffee anymore???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Mitica100, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just heard on the news... Some Canadian paramedic named Jimmy Craig was banned from visiting a certain coffee shop in Canada. Apparently he was complaining too much about the bad quality of the coffee served there. Wow! That's some customer abuse, if you don't mind! I mean, if he complained once and they brewed again the coffee for him and yet the coffee was bad second time in a row, then there's something wrong with either the brewing equipment or with the person(s) doing the brewing.

Jimmy, if you read this... Come on down to my shop in Phoenix! :lol: You'll get a free cup of coffee and I guarantee you'll love it!

2. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    At first I thought you might be kidding us...so I typed it into a Google search window and hit the return key....sure enough, here's the story from the trusthworthy CBC web site, complete with a photo of Mr. Craig sipping some coffee.

CBC News - New Brunswick - Tim Hortons bans complaining customer

Almost 10 years ago, I went to Canada and had my first-ever Tim Hortons coffee shop coffee. My host and I went to a number of different Tim Hortons outlets and enjoyed some nice coffee over the span of about 10 days. I still have a couple of those nifty $2 Canadian "tooney" (sp? or is it two-ny??) coins I got in change there.