Joseph's take on the cherry blossum festival

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
where in the heck have you guys been for so long??? next time, i would appreciate an explanation before you just take off for a week!

anyway, my son grabbed the d70 and went to work last weekend at the cherry blossum festival here in dc. keep in mind he's 2 and the d70 is a bit awkward for him so you'll see lots of low/high angle shots :)

in action

19528324-M.jpg

whats up with these shoes :shock:

19659992-L.jpg

can you here me now?

19659991-L.jpg

uh huh (lots of rear shots)

19659993-L.jpg

not too bad, eh?

19659995-L.jpg

i like this one:

19659997-L.jpg

19659994-L.jpg

he was trying his hand with the self timer and threw it on the ground - ran and posed. he's still upset with his choice of DOF and will be working on that this weekend
biglaugh.gif

19287730-L.jpg

hope you enjoyed his pics.

Absolutely fabulous shots. I love that last one and how fun to see the world from his view. He's very good with the camera, must take after you :)

And I'll say it before LaFoto does....go post some in the Themes section under Photos/Art by children :mrgreen:

He did a great job!! :thumbup: I love the one of him holding that big ol' camera. :lol: What a cutie!!

Make sure to tell him all Daddy's photo friends think he going to be a great photographer one day! :D

In #2 with the funky shoes, I sure hope that supposed to be a guy, b/c otherwise that woman needs to find a razor desperately :puke-rig: It's good to see you back and postin JonMikal :)

The first shot is a classic.

This is what the world needs, more from the point of view of a child. The world would be a better place.

Thanks for sharing these, and tell him I hope to be as good as he is one day. :thumbup:

Nice, they made me smile =)

dang glad to see ya back....and your son has such a good teacher..he will pass daddy in few years! the cherry trees look so great.....would love to see that one day..!

Great photos. He is learning from the best. .....good you see you back too.!

hey jon, i think he's found his niche in life already! great shots, he may not have got a good shot of himself, but the shot of that last flower is spot on.

Right on, looks like he has the makings of a fine photographer. The fifth is really good even for an adult, the last one is quite the artistic shot even if it was by accident. Did you train him for the rear shots, if it were me, I would have :eyebrows: Joking, or maybe not ;)

Anyway great fun, guess you know what to get him for Xmas now.

AlisonPower said:
Absolutely fabulous shots. I love that last one and how fun to see the world from his view. He's very good with the camera, must take after you :)

And I'll say it before LaFoto does....go post some in the Themes section under Photos/Art by children :mrgreen:

I'm seconding this! :) :) Do iiiit! I really like that last one, too! He's gonna be shooting better pictures than me by the time he's 5!!!!

I just bumped that thread in themes for you so you can find it easily! :) Aren't I a good themes mod??? :mrgreen: (guess I woulda been better if I linked it in here for you so it would be REALLY easy for ya!) Well...it's 1am, so TOO BAD! I'm going to bed! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back