TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
paper negative with a little digital post processing
julypost_8792.jpg

interesting background! window? door? remember my granddad had a door with a similar window ...

Actually an old window that I shot with matt spray to make it impossible to see in. Now I find that it is my favorite background. that thing that looks like a cloud on the right is a bush outside. I needs pruning but ain't never gonna happen now.

What look like rain drips are matt spray drips they to will never get fixed in my lifetime. Next time I think im going to hit it with a strobe light to highlight the interior. During a two minute exposure I wonder what will happen if i pop off the strobe a few times. It's f45 so shouldnt make any difference to the total exposure.

I am always interested in the outcome of such experiments!

I do so many oddball things I don't even keep track... today I rolled some 127 film and shot a kodak vest pocket camera that is probably a hundred years old. I was surprised that the bellows is still good. Kodak make lousy bellows units. But i got an image it was soft but usable. I didn't print it cause I just wanted to see if it was light tight. Of course to see if the shutter was indeed working and the lens at least a little clear.

I have yet to find a sharp 127 camera. Of course I haven't tried the rollie or the yashica tlr.

yep.. would like to call myself a proud owner of a rolleiflex ... but I cannot :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back