Jumping Yellow

Do'Urden's Eyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_51492.jpg

IMG_40062-1.jpg

Im still working on my hand held macro focusing. The flower in the wasp shot still looks artificial some how...

tell me what you guys think!

Wow, those are some nice shots. The shot of that spider would be an all time fave if I weren't deathly afraid of spiders. It could be a little brighter and a tad crisper but that might be my monitor. Great work, and I don't think the flower looks artificial at all. It pictures all the softness I think of when I think of a rose. Great pics!

You people and your bugs! :lmao:

The second shot is absolutely lovely! I love the yellow flower, with the yellow and black bug. :thumbup:

I think the second one is beautiful, this close to being perfect –some of the petals seem just a wee bit overexposed, and also the focus seems to be on the back of the bee instead on its head/antennas/eyes (focusing when doing macro is a pain!)

One of those pictures I wish I had taken myself. Congrats.

Thanks guys! Bigfatts, the focus WAS a bit off on that shot but it was my best of the short afternoon i spent in the 'bush' (small forest in suburbia).

And yeah Dimitri thats what makes this one of my favourite shots because of the matching colours.

Thanks again guys! I think im getting better since i first posted here.

Thanks man. I just really need to practice my focusing, i cant get anything nearly as sharp as Doenoe or TC, theyre ridiculous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back