Just for fun! HuH???

Interesting... I didn't realize Stihl and Nikon were in business together either.

Guess it's a good thing they realize that slight mistakes can be made:

We do our best to describe out items as honestly and as best we can. It is not our intent to fool somebody or sell something that does not match the description. If any of our items is significantly different, or we ship the wrong item other than what you should receive we will accept it back and refund the shipping fees also. This does not include minor errors in specifications like model numbers in the description or minor flaws of the item that may go unseen because we are unable to always fully test the item or have the capability to. If the picture in an auction does not match the description –bring it to our attention so we can change it. The item for sale in the pictures is what is for auction. The description may not match the item for sale because we sometimes make mistakes. We test items to the best of our ability and some functions may not be tested. Please use the pictures to identify the item you will recieve. If you need more pictures ask us in an email and include your email

I'm wondering if they may have accidentally listed it incorrectly. Seems like all the Stihl carbs I've seen lately were 18mp.. except the Stihl TS420 Mk III that was 22mp.

I wonder what the MPG is.

Buy it for 80 bucks.

Get confirmation that your Nikon D70 has shipped with the designated lens in the description.

Receive the carburetor.

Make a big stink about how you're visually impaired and thought you were buying a Nikon D70 for your daughter starting her digital photography class.

Demand difference in cost for time spent, incorrect item received, and emotional damages.

???

Profit!

Buy it for 80 bucks.

Get confirmation that your Nikon D70 has shipped with the designated lens in the description.

Receive the carburetor.

Make a big stink about how you're visually impaired and thought you were buying a Nikon D700 for your daughter starting her digital photography class.

Demand difference in cost for time spent, incorrect item received, and emotional damages.

???

Profit!

There, I fixed it for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back