just for leeya

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Many of you will remember this...however, Leeya, there is a long story regarding this image. The short of it, it took me getting the press involved to have the cemetary repair this aweful situation. He was exumed and properly buried elsewhere.

upload2.jpg

Wow. Did your photo actually help getting something done?

That's pretty good.

Ant said:
Wow. Did your photo actually help getting something done?

Yes...I tried forever to get the owners to address it. So I moved on to an enity that applies pressure.

We all take pics here and just appreciate them for what they are, but to actually have one of your pics help acomplish something like this...that's fairly impressive.

Hi all....this is my first post....whoohoo!

That is an interesting picture....I take a lot of those pictures actually (one of those CSI dudes), and didn't really find it out of the ordinary, until I realized that this was a photo forum. I wish I could post some of the photos I've taken in the past of dead folks, but I'm sure there is some sort of legal barrier preventing that, not to mention the morality of it all. Nice pic though....

This seems like a good forum...

peace
dave

All I can say is "oh my god" amazing picture... fare play to ya, for goin to that trouble... scary!
Thanks for posting it again to let me see it,
I Appreciate it
thanks again
Leeya

Most reactions

Back