Just in...

wastelanded

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I just joined up here, getting back into photography after a couple of decades away from it. I got myself a BFA in photography, before there was such a thing as digital. I've worked in small, medium and large formats. I'm looking to get back into shooting, to the point that I've dug my darkroom equipment out.

I look forward to interecting with others with the same interests, and catching up on 20 years of technology.

Welcome to the forum. A lot of us still shoot film in these parts.

Thanks for the welcome, Gary. I have a couple of digitals, and of course my phone. It's convenient, but it's not the same. I miss measuring exposure, developing the film, all-nighters printing in the darkroom. It was alchemy. So my Nikons are out and ready to go, and a couple of old rangefinders I picked up online. I'm shocked to see how much film costs now, and had a hard time finding Rodinal until I realized what had happened to it (and Agfapan).

This all like a time machine for you. I am getting excited just thinking about you dusting everything off and jousting in with both feet.

I just purchased a bulk loader and a 100' roll of Tri-X.

This all like a time machine for you. I am getting excited just thinking about you dusting everything off and jousting in with both feet.

I just purchased a bulk loader and a 100' roll of Tri-X.

I have a bulk loader somewhere. What I don't have any more are empty cartridges!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back