Just ONE picture C&C VERY APPRECIATED :)

Wow!! for a beginner you are extremely talented and the model is beautiful! as a beginner myself i cant offer much critique but keep up the good work! this photo is stunning! x

Hi

I'm no expert.
The composition, idea is just perfect.
Now, if there's something I do notice is that seems kind of flat on the lighting.
If it looks like an overall flat shadow then it would need more light in some areas to increase the volume look.
She needs more shine/shadow contrast on her arm and torso

Unless, ofcourse, this is your intention for the look.

I think the light coming from behind her, at the top of the photo, is too bright, and it is drawing my eye up. Light advances dark recedes. The highlights on the fur throw at the top keep pulling my eye upward and away from the model and the bracelet and ring, which I think are the ostensible subjects. Maybe you could burn-down the lighter areas at the top of the frame,and it would bring the visual interest more to her. I agree, a bit more sheen on her arm would look better, but one thing about the color is it looks very odd to me--her skin rendition seems sort of artificial and weird in color. I've never seen a person with skin of that color. The whites on the teddy bear seem a bit odd too--it almost looks like a layer or two have been added,and there is some type of layer/luminosity/screen type of effect going on,and it has skewed the colors.

Most reactions

Back