Just rebuilt the...

Great design! Very crisp, and I love all the interactive "parts".

On a side note... I'm interested in learning web design, so I'm wondering if you could help me out. Could you give me some key words to google, such as what software you used to create your site? I'd really appreciate it!

the flash intro - the camera is backwards....other than that, looks fine

i had the same thought... I'm not sure I'm a fan of the music... if your doing this as a business, its very unprofessional music... I mean, I think it sounds great, but from experience, music like this can be a turn off to clients, as it is very juvenile... so when they hear it, they may not take you serious..

as for that template, where did you get it?

Great design! Very crisp, and I love all the interactive "parts".

On a side note... I'm interested in learning web design, so I'm wondering if you could help me out. Could you give me some key words to google, such as what software you used to create your site? I'd really appreciate it!

I use what was macromedia dreamweaver, and flash (now adobe). This is actually a template I purchased, but this particular template requires you to know flash and have it to be able to edit it. I did customize it a little and had to rewrite some of the code to make it do what I wanted it to.

crimsonandwhite said:
the flash intro - the camera is backwards....other than that, looks fine

yeah.. that bothers me.. it was like that from the template.. I'm going to try and take a photo of my actual camera, or find a good photo of the model I use and edit it in there.. something I'm working on

chrisburke said:
i had the same thought... I'm not sure I'm a fan of the music... if your doing this as a business, its very unprofessional music... I mean, I think it sounds great, but from experience, music like this can be a turn off to clients, as it is very juvenile... so when they hear it, they may not take you serious..

as for that template, where did you get it?

the music is something I'm working on.. that is not the original music that came with the template.. I wasnt a fan of the original music clips.. I'm still trying to figure out something that will work there that sounds nice but isnt so repeditive that it is bothersome..

As for the template.. I purchased it from icetemplates.com...
http://www.icetemplates.com/show-category-photography-page-3.html

This was a pretty advanced template.. I had to know how exactly it worked to be able to manipulate it to my liking, not to mention have adobe flash to be able to edit it. Your web host has to be able to support php as well for it to work for you.

Most reactions

Back