Just Saying Hi!

ktm293

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking here for a few weeks and love it so far...

I think I've learned a lot just in the few weeks I've been a member than I have in any classes I've taken. As Photography is a lot of hands on and a lot of reading, and constantly learning, always learning.

I took a few classes as a mandaory class in my Graphic Design major in school and had no idea I would fall in love with it as I have. I'm still relativly new at it. I loved just putting my head phones on, getting away from everything, and looking at the world through the lens (and seeing in B&W, the class was B&W only for beginners).

I loved it so much, I just purchased a 35mm Canon EOS Rebel 2000. I don't have the cash for a digital, but I'm still learning and think I should start out the hard way with 35mm anyways, learn the basics for a few years, and then upgrade. I haven't gotten it yet, but I should get it next week and then will come some photos and *hopefully* an entry into the TPF Photo Contest "Free For-All" this month. I have a few ideas I'd like to work on if I can get everything figured out before then end of the month....

I love listening to music, especially when I'm out taking pictures. Some of the main bands I'm into are Phish, Grateful Dead, JGB moe. and the Derek Trucks Band. If anyone else is interested in these bands, my trade list is in my signature. Hopefully I'll be adding a link to my flickr page, or site with my photos on them. All in due time though...

So, I hope you'll be seeing a lot more of me posting around here, as I am no longer a lurker!

Welcome aboard!

welcome to TPF

Most reactions

New Topics

Back