Just some photos of myself and stuff.. (some NSFW) part 2 electric boogaloo

Man what did you do to your teeth?

they got busted up and where all cranked and broken so i had them pulled.

I fell off a dirt bike onto my face and got hit by a cop and all kinds of stuff till my teeth got really bad...

all them teeth where broke and chipped at diffident time till it hurt to bad to even drink water

I fell off a dirt bike onto my face and got hit by a cop and all kinds of stuff till my teeth got really bad...

all them teeth where broke and chipped at diffident time till it hurt to bad to even drink water

yikes.

yikes.

Yeah.

at diffident time
One can tell you're missing a tooth or two even without looking at the image...

Blome....

That's wright i have missing teeth because some jack booted Nazi pig of a NWO loving policeman hit me over a Fucking bumper sticker... On a 10 speed bike...

Oh i misspelled something so i must be some dumb toothless hick retard right?

is that what your saying ....

Last edited by a moderator:
at diffident time
One can tell you're missing a tooth or two even without looking at the image...

Blome....

That's wright i have missing teeth because some jack booted Nazi pig of a NWO loving policeman hit me over a Fucking bumper sticker... On a 10 speed bike...

Oh i misspelled something so i must be some dumb toothless hick retard right?

is that what your saying Fuck bag?

Wow, we didnt even have to point it out to you! Now, you have me impressed. What other tricks can you do?

Most reactions

Back