Just two more sunrises

spartan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ducks5qk.jpg

lake6sj.jpg

Wonderful colours! At what time did you have to get up and be out and about to capture these?

Pity about the "red-eyed" (i.e. white eyed) ducks (flash!) and the slightly slanted horizon right through the centre of the first, and pity about the distracting lens flare in the second.
Without that, the second would be a winner!

LaFoto! you are first again! grrrrr.... :p
beautiful pictures and colours, but remember about tilted horizon especially in first one :) Iknow it's not a critique section but I think that this might be a good advice :)

Great shots. You love that lake. Might have to go get some there myself one time.
You obvisouly had your tripod this morning. Try and tilt it so you can get the picture without a slanted horizon..

Isn't there a tool in PS called "Skew" or something that can fix that slant? And i like the ducks, reminds me of some sort of haunted lake.
Be careful when you're out at night....Dun dun duuun! Don't walk alone...The ducks have it in for you!
Ducks take flight! Possessed zombie ducks want your sooooouuuuuul!!! xO
*Cough*...Very beautiful sunrises btw. ^_^;;

Great shots.. both are very well done.

Armstror said:
Isn't there a tool in PS called "Skew" or something that can fix that slant? And i like the ducks, reminds me of some sort of haunted lake.
Be careful when you're out at night....Dun dun duuun! Don't walk alone...The ducks have it in for you!
Ducks take flight! Possessed zombie ducks want your sooooouuuuuul!!! xO
*Cough*...Very beautiful sunrises btw. ^_^;;
you had me on the edge of my seat then :) no really these are nice pics, i kinda like the idea of the ducks in the foreground, and i think the white/red eye can be easily psd too, and i think there is a tool in ps, i think it's custom rotate, but i think it involves cropping

Most reactions

Back