KABOOM! Fireworks!

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was my first ever time to shoot fireworks and it was a blast...literally :lol: Anyway, I have a lot of shots...here are a few I've edited so far, and hopefully I'll have another set up tommorow...I'm interested to hear what you think of the black and white shot since most fireworks typically involved color :)

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

jeeze these are great Amanda! i set out to get a few tonight, but screwed my settings up...i've been doing that a lot lately. what were your settings?

Thanks Jon and westman :) I set it on bulb and used 8 for the aperture, then used a cable release and held it open as they shot up and then burst and the closed shutter :) Hardest part was getting the fireworks in the right places because of the height differences. Lots of fun though :)

WOW! Awesome! I was going to shoot some pictures of fireworks tonight @ Pt. Pleasant NJ, but good thing I didnt bring my camera... We ended up getting covered with paper and dust from the fireworks that went off.. I wouldnt want to subject my 20D to that treatment... Besides there was so much smoke, that it obstructed the view...

You did very well with your shots!!!

-iSellJerseyShore

Most reactions

Back