Reaction score
Website
www.mshalabyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6051827962_36498a6fa9_o.jpg

6051274289_03a23ce396_o.jpg

Nice... look like an Oil of Olay ad.

These look amazing! The only slight thing I notice is the weird angle of her right (camera left) shoulder in the first photo. It kind of looks like her she's dislocated her shoulder! Other than that, I love the lighting of both and the pose of the second. She's hot too, which always helps!

Very nice! It looks like a softbox above, a reflector underneath a bit and.....are you using backlights or is that just wrap from the background?

On a side note...Forkie, your profile pic freaks me out lol.

Nicely done, but I don't understand why any woman would want to look this skinny? That blows the whole photo for me...Get this poor girl a burger and some fries! lol I can understand not wanting to look overweight, but for me there is a limit and this is past it! It looks like her shoulder is trying to jump out of her skin for Pete's sake! Nice photo, but YUK!

Very nice looks , like them both.
-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe

Nicely done, but I don't understand why any woman would want to look this skinny? That blows the whole photo for me...Get this poor girl a burger and some fries! lol I can understand not wanting to look overweight, but for me there is a limit and this is past it! It looks like her shoulder is trying to jump out of her skin for Pete's sake! Nice photo, but YUK!

I agree. Those were my impressions too. Its a shame. With a beautiful face for certain and a very strong ability to be relaxed for the camera...that is impressive.

I agree. Those were my impressions too. Its a shame. With a beautiful face for certain and a very strong ability to be relaxed for the camera...that is impressive.

+1

in person, she's not that skinny. i think its just these photo's, and the bone structure your seeing. she had a modestly slim figure... but by no means sickly looking thin.

Exposures and post are excellent. I think the posing is slightly awkward and the hair could be improved.

Most reactions

Back