kiddos

nabero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm home on Spring Break from uni and came across some photos I had taken on my trip and don't have on my computer at school. I used different photo editing software...so it's a bit rough..but I think the overall gist of the images came out. I'd love to hear what you think! As always, constructive criticism and comments very welcome :sillysmi:

These were taken at a Maibaumfest in Salzburg (The subjects are my professor's husband and children)

hosenedityy9.jpg

girledittf2.jpg

Cheers!

I really like No 1. Thought provoking father and son. Interesting how they both seem to be looking in opposite directions.

You've gotten some really good captures, a strong photo journalistic quality to all your shots.

Oh those are very nice, I like the colors. :thumbup:

Here you go: father and son in Lederhosen! But that is Austria.
Very nice photos, both of them.
So you read English and your professor is from Austria??? Or do I get things totally wrong here?

Here you go: father and son in Lederhosen! But that is Austria.
Very nice photos, both of them.
So you read English and your professor is from Austria??? Or do I get things totally wrong here?

Thanks LaFoto :)

Well, my major is English...but was in Austria for 3 months learning German (yeh...I know...ha ha :p)...a few of my professors were Salzburgers :)

[...I just realized that it's almost exactly a year since I flew over there...ahh....exciting times :blushing: (6 months until I go back!!)]

I like the first one, the size diffrence between the kid and the father makes it intresting for me. Also how the kid is trying to be the same height as the dad. I might be ready too much into it but waht ever lol....

-oleg

They do not speak German in Austria ;) :)

The scene in number 1 is great!
however there are some blown out highlights on his shirt ... I'd maybe push up mid-tone contrast and reduce contrast for the really bright parts to safe the highlights.

the second one is nicely captured, you cut her head, but you kept the cards. if i had to decide, 'I would also keep the cards as they add to the image ;)

Most reactions

Back