Killdeer - drive by shooting

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just coming off the highway and stopped at a light and this guy landed not too far from the car. Luckily I keep my camera on the seat next to me and quickly rolled down the window and took a shot before the light turned green.

Killdeer by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Killdeer by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

I love these little guys. very nice love the warm back ground.

Very nice shot - the second one is my favourite of the two. The head angle is much better IMHO.

WesternGuy

Very nice! Well done, taking advantage of the opportunity.

Love the shots, especially considering it was at a redlight.

One time my sister saw a killdeer, thought it had a broken wing, and chased it all over the yard trying to catch it to help it. Little did she know it was feigning injury. :biglaugh:

That second is really a great shot. I heard one yesterday and finally located it high above my head. I really like finding them with their little ones.

Nice shots

Thanks.

Love the shots, especially considering it was at a redlight.

One time my sister saw a killdeer, thought it had a broken wing, and chased it all over the yard trying to catch it to help it. Little did she know it was feigning injury. :biglaugh:

Thats funny, and they are extremely fast on their feet

That second is really a great shot. I heard one yesterday and finally located it high above my head. I really like finding them with their little ones.

Thank you. I haven't seen the little ones yet. Probably another week or two here.

Should I crop them in closer?

Most reactions

Back