Kobe's 3 point shot

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't believe they let Kobe make that 3 point shot!! I mean, couldn't they bump, push and shove the Shaq daddy for a trip to the charity line? Detroit could have gone home not only with home court advantage but with the championship almost in their pockets!

Darn!!

kobe's 3 ball was just a fantastic shot.. thats all.. hamilton had great D on him the whole time, making sure that kobe couldn't be close to the 3-point line.. anyway.. the double picks were tough to get around but in the end hamilton still stuck with kobe..it was a great 1 on 1 move and a fantastic BIG shot..

i love basketball =D

cypilk said:
kobe's 3 ball was just a fantastic shot.. thats all.. hamilton had great D on him the whole time, making sure that kobe couldn't be close to the 3-point line.. anyway.. the double picks were tough to get around but in the end hamilton still stuck with kobe..it was a great 1 on 1 move and a fantastic BIG shot..

i love basketball =D

Right on! I cannot root for the Lakers but I have to give Kobe credit for being one of the greatest BBal player of all times and making crucial shots when it counts. And last night was one of the best he's ever made. Otherwise, with a 0-2 deficit they would have been virtually gone.

deencarolh said:
God I so hope the lakers get beat! darn.
So will Bobby Knight be head back to his alma...

they took too many champions
time to let others take it

p.s. how about malone and payton??

westman said:
deencarolh said:
God I so hope the lakers get beat! darn.
So will Bobby Knight be head back to his alma...

they took too many champions
time to let others take it

p.s. how about malone and payton??

I just watched the 3rd game. Ultra sloppy in the 4th quarter. I only want the lakers to win so poor old Malone can have his championship and retire the poor old bastard, but I feel like the Pistons have age on their side. It was painful to see some of the lakers running round the court like the old men they are.

I am starting to think Kobe's shot was the beginning of the end for the Lakers. Pistons should have won the second game but they played sloppy at the end of the fourth quarter and allowed Kobe to make that miracle 3 pointer. Back home though, they played with all the fury and on all pistons (pun intended) and shamed the Lakers into a below 70 point game! I think the Pistons are on a mission here and if they win on Sunday, the championship is sealed. Lakers cannot come back and win three games no matter what. Too bad for a few veterans like Malone and Payton that they didn't get their rings but hey, they played in the finals and that should be pride enough for them.

Most reactions

Back