Kristen and Matt Wedding shot

NoelNTexas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
KristenKisscopysmall.jpg

first impression, wow amazing! Then I noticed the orage sky at the back and it looks quite fake to me. A little overdone perhaps? Lighting is beautiful, what did you use?

Out of the Camera. I think i need to do some editing on the right side where the orange meets the tree line. It doesnt look quite right

KwedSS58of101.jpg

first impression, wow amazing! Then I noticed the orage sky at the back and it looks quite fake to me. A little overdone perhaps? Lighting is beautiful, what did you use?

Same here. At first I thought WOW but a second look and it looks fake.

Good start, but its going to need A LOT more work to look acceptable. Those tree lines are a pain in the behind.

I actually like the unedited version A LOT better than the first. it just looks WAYYY too fake. I'm not all about the cut and paste look.
Maybe play with it a little more and see if you can get a more natural look. :)

Have you thought about keeping the sky from the original? I mean, there wasn't a big awesome sunset behind them - why manufacture one? Especially given that the original capture is still really well done anyway?

the black and white border makes it look like a motivational poster. and like everyone says it just looks fake if you look it it for a minture or two.

Nice editing on the couple, but the background is horrid.

I actually like the surreal look :D

I've decided I like your edited one too.

-------------

Last edited:
TREES KILL THE NEW SKY.

I think the emotion it has is great, and with a wedding photo that's what matters. Great processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back