TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

Well your off to the right track, but you need to subdue your colors a bit especially in the last photograph. p.s It would be a good idea to straighten and crop your images ;) = 1 and 4.

I love the architecture in #1, I bet the area is full of places with similar buildings. I would revisit and shoot shoot shoot. I am guessing here, but the reason for the angle in #1 is you were trying to fit the entire building in the frame? Go down the street further, put some people on the sidewalks, how about night? (I see some old brick work under the balcony that looks interesting) Keep at it.

I love the first one. I wish those 2 ladies weren't in the picture, and that the top wasn't cut off. I think if you had taken a few steps back and to the left, and waited for the ladies to pass it would have been better. My usual disclaimer when I give my opinion is "I'm 3 steps below a beginner" so I could just be spouting out nonsense.

The second one, the cloud in the middle seems too bright (overexposed?) and is generally not that interesting to me.

The third one has some nice color, but my eyes don't know where to focus, and that doesn't make for a pleasant viewing experience.

The last one looks a little crooked, and there is something wierd going on in the sky.

Sorry I couldn't give you any real technical advice. But I got plenty of opinions. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back