Last Summer

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went on a bike ride with a friend; it was nice! Here are some of last summer's photos on my bike riding excursion! I'm curious to know what you think of the photos...

1. A fairly big tree that we happened to come across. It was a tree near somee train tracks, and you can tell no one really comes by here often. I ended up almost spraining my ankle on some ground I didn't know was really deep. (Why didn't I take a picture of the tree itself? No clue!!!)
IMG_3658.jpg

2. An old 7-up bottle we found by this tree. Shows how often people actually go by this area! I think it had a year on the bottle, but I cannot remember the year ...
IMG_3651.jpg

3. Old bottle, old-looking bike... it kinda mixes!
IMG_3652.jpg

4. Later on my journey, onto more areas of the city, "No dumping" this was just pure land, kinda funny how there is a no dumping sign there.
IMG_3642.jpg

5. "No Dumping" at a glance
IMG_3647.jpg

6. Some of the scenery of the "out skirts" of the city I live in (Canada, Sk Also known as: flat!!!!)
IMG_3643.jpg

#5 would have been a lot more interesting if you had underexposed it a bit because the sky just looks so bright. It could be just me though lol.

#5 would have been a lot more interesting if you had underexposed it a bit because the sky just looks so bright. It could be just me though lol.

It's not just you, I over exposed that one a little, woops, haha. sky kept changing colors (sun setting) so I had to keep updating my settings.

It's not just you, I over exposed that one a little, woops, haha. sky kept changing colors (sun setting) so I had to keep updating my settings.

Well I am not sure if this helps but lately when I take pictures of sunsets and any pictures that involve the sun light I would take at least two pictures with different exposures to see which one turns out the best. Sometimes you would be surprised how awesome looking some of those underexposed pictures turned out to be.

Well I am not sure if this helps but lately when I take pictures of sunsets and any pictures that involve the sun light I would take at least two pictures with different exposures to see which one turns out the best. Sometimes you would be surprised how awesome looking some of those underexposed pictures turned out to be.

Yeah - those pictures were still from when I was learning about using my own settings, manually setting them myself, so I wasn't so good at it. :lol: Now I think I got a better grasp on it, and it gives me more ideas.

Where abouts in Saskatchewan are you? I had some family in Saskatoon and Melfort.

Sorry to go off topic. :er:

Yeah - those pictures were still from when I was learning about using my own settings, manually setting them myself, so I wasn't so good at it. :lol: Now I think I got a better grasp on it, and it gives me more ideas.

lol yeah. That's how we learn and get better, right? You've seen some of the snap shots I took with my dslr last summer and I am sure they are whole a lot worse than yours lol. It's like spending lots of money on an expensive camera just to take some crappy tourist shots :D . Well at least now I am a lot more careful when choosing what and when to take picture of things. I'd rather walk around with my camera and not taking any pictures than randomly taking a bunch of snapshots without really putting any effort in them.

Where abouts in Saskatchewan are you? I had some family in Saskatoon and Melfort.

haha I am surprised that there are actually quite a lot of people from Saskatchewan posting in those forums. I actually had someone sending me pm's asking me the same question not long ago :D .

Moose Jaw :) And no problem, it's somewhat on-topic since I took these in Moose Jaw :p

Moose Jaw :) And no problem, it's somewhat on-topic since I took these in Moose Jaw :p

Speaking of MJ and names of the cities here in Canada. I kinda found that you guys do have some weird and funny names for cities. I mean who would call a town/city Moose Jaw or Red Deer? :eek: hmm and btw have you actually seen a wild moose in MJ? jk :greenpbl:

Yellow grass is another one.

... You ask the most lame questions.
EDIT: Well if you have read the message I sent to you recently you would know that I have realized how lame it is to try to start a conversation with you by asking those questions. I know that I do try too hard sometimes and when I do I would only screw things up even more so from now on I will just try to be less annoying because it kinds hurts when someone whom I used to enjoy talking to just find me lame and annoying now because of those pathetic attempts. I am just sick of being depressed and "lame".

EDIT2:
Well believe me I am trying to move on... but it's hard sometimes because of the serious mistakes I made and that I don't seem to be able to find a really good friend. I am sure I will get over it with time but I just want you to know that I will never forget about you and the friendship we had. I know it's way to late to say this and may not be appropriate but I am sure you like Chris because he managed your rejection so much better than I did and stayed as a very good friend but you have to know that unlike him I don't really have a lot of friends to hang out with which really ease the pain and make people moving on. Nobody is perfect and I know my own flaws... Anyway as I told you I will try hard to move on and I will definitely try to forget about the bad things that happened during the past year.

Last edited:
Yellow grass is another one.

... You ask the most lame questions.

E: If you are sick of being depressed and lame, you seriously need to get over your past.... you need to MOVE ON.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back