Latest drone video

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so this is mostly shot on my D810. But there are a couple drone shots as well. I’m working on telling a story with video.. but video isn’t something I have much experience with.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I've played around with video, but never anything serious. Enjoy seeing your progress on this. Only negatives I noticed were something about the music didn't quite fit for me, and "if you are telling a story" be careful of the elements of the story. In particular where did the second person in the video come from???? Did they just appear out of the woods, or did you meet them at the falls? Incongruous events have a way of standing out. Like the kid that photo bombs your street shot, or in a movie when the camera pans a little to far and catches a stage hand picking his nose. I saw you getting ready, I saw you put the dog in the car, but I never saw anything on where the second person came from, until they were suddenly there>

I've played around with video, but never anything serious. Enjoy seeing your progress on this. Only negatives I noticed were something about the music didn't quite fit for me, and "if you are telling a story" be careful of the elements of the story. In particular where did the second person in the video come from???? Did they just appear out of the woods, or did you meet them at the falls? Incongruous events have a way of standing out. Like the kid that photo bombs your street shot, or in a movie when the camera pans a little to far and catches a stage hand picking his nose. I saw you getting ready, I saw you put the dog in the car, but I never saw anything on where the second person came from, until they were suddenly there>

Good observations. The second person is actually me, the guy in most of the video is my friend who owns the dog. There wouldn’t have been any of myself in the video, but I got lazy with where I stood while I flew the drone.

There were also supposed to be more drone shots of the car driving down the road, but the weather and airspace restrictions didn’t cooperate with that aspect.

I fully admit that music selection isn’t my strong point... at all. Not sure how to work on this one.

@Destin can't help you with the music. Never was my strong suit either. I might be a just a tad OCD....okay maybe more :allteeth: but little things like the 2nd person jump out at me.

Wooh!
Nice one :)

Most reactions

Back