King's cove beach Cornwall with DJI Spark

simpcorn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather finally changed for the better yesterday and i was out like a shot to film this.

Can you get there at sunrise or sunset? Some of those small 'puddles' could show some great colors/reflections at that hour? The water seems murky and the glow at early/late may give you a boost in color. It is mostly a gray almost monochromatic look to it today.
I really like that archway too. Could be interesting to see where the sun is in relation to it.
Looking good on your progress. I haven't gone out in a couple of weeks.
:(

Can you get there at sunrise or sunset? Some of those small 'puddles' could show some great colors/reflections at that hour? The water seems murky and the glow at early/late may give you a boost in color. It is mostly a gray almost monochromatic look to it today.
I really like that archway too. Could be interesting to see where the sun is in relation to it.
Looking good on your progress. I haven't gone out in a couple of weeks.
:(
Sorry i'm late to reply, I didn't get a notification for some reason. I have to fit the filming in around the family and the weather so a bit limited at the moment. I do take all advice on board and try to implement it each time I film.. Dave..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back