Laura

Hmmm... not sure about this one. Two things sort of 'bother' me about it. The first is that the lines in the background are cutting right through her head, and the second is that she appears to have only one arm. I like the exposure and processing, but I think the composition missed by that >< much.

What he said. At first glance it's like "ooh, I like" but within a few seconds you notice the little things. She has a fantastic name though (I'm a Laura too)

Hmmm... not sure about this one. Two things sort of 'bother' me about it. The first is that the lines in the background are cutting right through her head, and the second is that she appears to have only one arm. I like the exposure and processing, but I think the composition missed by that >< much.

what he said and additionally her ****(?) is just inky black.
even a tiny bit of detail there would help

what he said and additionally her ****(?) is just inky black. even a tiny bit of detail there would help

Her what?! This is a family site!

what he said and additionally her ****(?) is just inky black.
even a tiny bit of detail there would help
I definitely see detail in the shirt. I think it may just be a very dark top.

My first impression was that there was a lack of balance. It's like my eye is looking for something to the right of the girl that justifies the space.

I like the shot, but at the same time agree with tirediron.

Most reactions

Back