Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our Leeks are going to seed.

Helios 58/2 @ f8
P1030331sm.jpg

Ron, you shouldnt put a title explaining what it is. I had trouble understanding what it is and how big it is so it makes it very very interesting. It looks like flowers from other galaxy (avatar). Ive never seen anything like it before.

Ron, you shouldnt put a title explaining what it is. I had trouble understanding what it is and how big it is so it makes it very very interesting. It looks like flowers from other galaxy (avatar). Ive never seen anything like it before.

lol i have seen something similar but never bunched up like this awesome shot and i just found the fly :mrgreen:

Excellent focus placement. Nice small bug on there too. It's often difficult to get the depth of field placed just right on close-ups like this. I'm familiar with leeks and chives and onions and garlic of all types, and this leek head is really well-done. A few years back I spent a lot of time shooting chives...

...it was not that long ago that many digital camera sensors had some problems rendering purple and lavender plant hues...not so today.

ahah! the fly gave away the size of that thing!

Most reactions

Back