Left or right?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
are you left or right handed? I'm just curious... if you are left... how the $%&* you are pressing the sutter button??? :D:D:

Most of the world is right handed when you look at it as a whole.
There's interesting studies done comparing lefties to righties.

I remember reading a while ago that if you live in a violent society - basically where violence is a part of the culture - then there will be more left handers than normal. Apparently they have some sort of advantage because the righties aren't expecting the left hand punch. But that doesn't make sense to me coz then because everyone is a leftie wouldn't it start to swing the other way then and righties would have an advantage? ah well.

hmm interesting point Meysha...kinda makes you wonder how they came up with that stat.

What about both? I have always used them both. I write right but can write left if need be. alot of things I try to do right handed because I'm right eye dominant, but still do alot left.

Strange, but my daughter is the same way.

I use my right side for everything...which must explain why it's defective :lol:

Right handed, with eye ether think this for shopping baseball, sometimes I look thru eyepiece with my left eye and at the field with my right

Most reactions

New Topics

Back