Leftovers

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Ya'all really made my day. I appreciate all your replies.

terri said:
Silly man. ;) Well, I can't say I don't understand your self-criticism, cause we're ALL our own worst critics. At least you decided to post them for us! :hug::

Now, I'm trying to figure out what I wouldn't have liked about them if they'd been mine.....and I'm struggling.

For #2, don't sweat the softness of the water - everything else is briar sharp and it's an enhancement, not a distraction, see? The tiny beads on the head and the coy position of the eye just make this shot near brilliant. :thumbup: One of the best I've seen from you! :)

Okay, with #3.....maybe a step to the right and you'd have liked it better....? But again.....there's little not to like about this shot. ;) You and the LB are getting along beautifully.

And the first is just lovely....I agree with Woodsac, the branches in the foreground add shape and drama to this image. It's beautiful!

No more Carl-bashing, now..... :whip:

Again gotta agree with everything Terri said ... it's so much easier than all that typing and trying to think of an original way to say what's already been said :mrgreen:

:thumbsup:

Awesome work!! I agree on the swan, leave the water.

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I appreciate your comments.

Again ... how did I miss these yesterday? Oh, wait ... I was actually trying to work a little!

Anyway ... Woodsac, as usual, was dead on and stole my thoughts! Raven, too ... so just re-read their posts and ditto it for me!

love the layers in the sky in teh first
nice freeze with the water in the second pic.. nicely composed too
love your lensbaby shots! very neat
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back