Lens Across America Round 4

Just got the lens will ship it out on Friday to ironmaskduval

Is there a cheap attachment I can purchase to include in the package? If someone can link me to one that will work with this lens on amazon I will grab it, and when the lens finally makes it to me (assuming someone can find me an attachment link) i will throw in the attachment to mail on and we can add some of us canon folk to the list.

duval has not responded will message next person tomorrow morning if he does not respond

I messaged frommrstomommy and hoping that I get a response. I have had it for over a week because i gave duval a little extra time and my camera is at school right now, but im going to get it out as soon as the next person responds

Another one shot with the lens at 105mm - 1/125 - f/4.5 - ISO800
Ana-Lucy_94-Edit.jpg

looks like a decent lens! im def excited to try it out.

I received the lens today but have not even had a chance to open the box yet. lol I should be able to do a little shooting with it Saturday and/or Sunday though and ship on to the next person early next week! :)

I am so bummed I left the lens at home when I went out shooting yesterday. I was running around like a crazy beforehand and got halfway to my destination and realized it was at home. Boo! Going to try to take it out tomorrow for a few shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back