Lens for Canon Rebel T5i

qy10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I am looking for lens recommendations for a Canon Rebel T5i. The bulk of my photography is of dogs in motion, whether they are fetching, running, jumping, swimming, shaking off water etc... I am currently using a 55-250mm lens, but will be looking to upgrade my lens in the near future. I am wondering if there is a lens that will capture these images better? I am looking for a lens that will be able to focus on the moving subject and get clear, crisp, detailed shots of their movement. If that makes sense? Sorry if I sound really dumb, I am pretty new to photography...

Hello,

I am looking for lens recommendations for a Canon Rebel T5i. The bulk of my photography is of dogs in motion, whether they are fetching, running, jumping, swimming, shaking off water etc... I am currently using a 55-250mm lens, but will be looking to upgrade my lens in the near future. I am wondering if there is a lens that will capture these images better? I am looking for a lens that will be able to focus on the moving subject and get clear, crisp, detailed shots of their movement. If that makes sense? Sorry if I sound really dumb, I am pretty new to photography...

if you like the focal range of the 55-250 look at a used 70-200 f/4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back