lens help

zen_1138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have went out and shots some photos . I tried different modes and settings. So far, my favorite pictures that I took were inside of my cat.
Now I have another question ....is there a lens that you just absolutely can't live without?
and would you suggest I get Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II ?

Just a little curious if you used flash when you were shooting inside of your cat. My cats aren't very cooperative if I would try that.

Taking a biology class? :lmao:

If your best pictures are indoor shots of your cat, I’m guessing you were just randomly trying different modes and settings rather than attempting to suit those modes and settings to specific situations. I say that, because I can’t think of anything more dull than a photo of a house cat, so if they’re your best then the others could probably use some work.

At about $100 brand new for a very decent lens, you can’t afford not to get the 50mm 1.8 eventually, but I’d suggest you learn more about your camera before you go dumping money on lenses.

What I meant that the pics of my cat were my favorites is that those images looked the best. The outside photos needed work. It has been gray and gloomy here since I got my camera. I have been waiting for a bright sunny day to shoot some more.

Most reactions

Back