Let me know what you think...

Axel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

IMO the pole that is in the front of the picture takes away quite a bit of the picture. That was a mistake!

I like the first one, even with the pole there.

Its got a nice older feel to it.

I like the first one. Second one doesn't do much for me.

On picture one: I think the pole could have been an added part the photograph had it not cut through the car and the street light. Because it cuts through these things, I find it a little distracting. had you moved over a few steps to get that pole to line up with the street light pole, it may have added a seperation feel to the photo. I'm not really sure though. Also, if you really wanted to, you might be able to remove the pole with PS if you took the time...but that may take a few good long hours. Over all (i guess without the pole), the shot is a great capture and really like the feel of it.

Thank you all!

To themonko;

I know about the pole but it is hard to take a fast picture when two people are walking to their religious community. You can't just tell them to stop, and definitely not Hasidic Jews. From my experience they don't like to be photographed. So I had to take the picture fast without arrangements...

But I agree with you that the picture could have been better with the changes that you mention. But once again, sometimes you just have to take it as it comes...

Thanks for constructive critique though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back