Let there be dappled light

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_7898e.jpg

This is sweet, but I want more contrast on the stamens and maybe some darkening of the stigma stuff. But a global change Will cause you to lose the details in the shadows. Often color can be used a stubstitute for contrast. (Creating contrast while maintaining detail.)

Agree with Gary; I think you could tune this up really nicely just using the local adjustment brush in LR.

Agree with Gary; I think you could tune this up really nicely just using the local adjustment brush in LR.
I don't have LR. I can tweak it. I know what your saying but was having a hard time with it. With that direction, should be able to do it.

This is sweet, but I want more contrast on the stamens and maybe some darkening of the stigma stuff. But a global change Will cause you to lose the details in the shadows. Often color can be used a stubstitute for contrast. (Creating contrast while maintaining detail.)

I adjusted contrast with color, and actually more representative of the lime colored stamen. What do you think? Thanks for your guidance.

IMG_7898e3.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back