Let's play the Guess the TPF Member Game!

by the way, we do all realize that this thread is going to end up going down in flames, when inevitably some particularly thin skinned poster is the one being needled a bit and/or some other poster with a vendetta gets a little too personal?

1. Has some weird avatar
2. From the south :crazy:
3. Thin skinned
4. Has never publicly denied having spent a romantic weekend with farming implements.

Hey, wait just a minute now!! What's with the wonky crazy face emoticon when talking about "the south???"
Though I'll admit, my avatar is weird... :biglaugh:

Honestly, reading a random C&C by The Traveler is what brought me to TPF. Funny, he has yet to C&C any of my pictures, I think.

Okay, since I got the last one right I was asked to start the next one.

What TPF member am I?
"Alright, listen here. You came on our forum and asked for CC and you received excellent feedback from several highly skilled members. What else do you want from us. Don't give us attitude because your images look like horse s... and you don't want to hear what we have to say. Also, next time you need to number your images, only post one or two at a time, post them in the correct forum and learn how to take CC and learn from it. We don't need your BS around here!

I remember the post, but I think you just described about 12 members who posted on that thread.

Honestly, reading a random C&C by The Traveler is what brought me to TPF. Funny, he has yet to C&C any of my pictures, I think.

He's too busy...uh.....traveling.....

alright kathy, who in particular? So the thread can move on?

Hint: It is someone who is very protective of this forum and its long standing members.

He will if you change My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit to My Photos Are OK to Edit. :biglaugh:

Okay, since I got the last one right I was asked to start the next one.

What TPF member am I?
"Alright, listen here. You came on our forum and asked for CC and you received excellent feedback from several highly skilled members. What else do you want from us. Don't give us attitude because your images look like horse s... and you don't want to hear what we have to say. Also, next time you need to number your images, only post one or two at a time, post them in the correct forum and learn how to take CC and learn from it. We don't need your BS around here!

ME!!!!

:) Ding Ding Ding! You tell it like it is and remove alot of the riff raff! You are our gate keeper.

This is how the average NOOB is welcomed at TPF:

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy one

1. Recondite
2. Follically Blessed
3. Fabricator
4. absinthal

That one nipple guy. I forgot his name.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back