Let's play the Guess the TPF Member Game!

LMFAO @ this thread!
bigthumb.gif

POCKETWIZARDS!

BUT: 7. My wife left me. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)

I'm rollin' bachelor mode but my answer to that (the exception) is replace her and don't marry next time duh =)

LMFAO @ this thread!
bigthumb.gif

POCKETWIZARDS!

BUT: 7. My wife left me. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)

I'm rollin' bachelor mode but my answer to that (the exception) is replace her and don't marry next time duh =)

The answer to #7 is "Saved even more money for pocket wizards."

The Traveler in a good mood?

This creature does not exist except in your imagination....

It sort of hurts my feelings that I might be seen as being a sulky, surly beast when I am actually charming to all about me, gracious, kind, loving, willing to extend the hand of friendship to any and all.

I just don't waste my time - and the readers - by being charming when not needed and saying nice things unnecessarily.
I don't exert myself to find reasons to praise things that don't deserve it in first sight (in my opinion of course)
Especially detestable are those who believe they can conceal laziness and poor performance by calling it 'my style.'
I love people who love photography and know that hard work is necessary in order to be able to do what seems so easy to the viewer.

This creature does not exist except in your imagination....

It sort of hurts my feelings that I might be seen as being a sulky, surly beast when I am actually charming to all about me, gracious, kind, loving, willing to extend the hand of friendship to any and all.

Would a Pocket Wizard help?

It might.
When I was young, I would dream and hope for threesomes.
As I got older, I was content with twosomes.
Eventually, I assume, even onesomes will be enjoyable,

and that's when the Pocket Wizard would come in handy. (puns intended)

by the way, we do all realize that this thread is going to end up going down in flames, when inevitably some particularly thin skinned poster is the one being needled a bit and/or some other poster with a vendetta gets a little too personal?

And there you have it! Oh, c'mon Lew. This is all in good fun. You gotta roll with the punches sometimes. Nothing personal. Just giving you a poke to see if you're done yet. :thumbup:

And there you have it! Oh, c'mon Lew. This is all in good fun. You gotta roll with the punches sometimes. Nothing personal. Just giving you a poke to see if you're done yet. :thumbup:

I can't believe you thought I was anything but enjoying the entire thing.

This site has changed so dramatically in the last four or five months that it has become a friendly and pleasant place to be - and I enjoy it thoroughly.

I can't believe you thought I was anything but enjoying the entire thing.

This site has changed so dramatically in the last four or five months that it has become a friendly and pleasant place to be - and I enjoy it thoroughly.

All's I know is that you're old :eek:ldman: and probably frail :flower: and you're eyes are starting to go :geek: so I had to make amends before it was too late....:bigangel:

So, without further delay.....:cheers:

I've only been here a couple months...but thanks for the credit.

Most reactions

Back