Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...so the boyfriend took me out to a really nice dinner at a fancy restaraunt...it was beautiful and romantic...what a wonderful evening...and when I got hom, there were people in my apartment..changing things...it was EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION!!!! They were completely making over my apartment!!! It was AWESOME! New carpeting, new furniture, new paint on the walls, new curtains...I coudln't believe it!!! It was a dream come true!!! Then I woke up. :er: And realized it wasn't a dream come true...it was just a dream. :grumpy: Hmph! IT WAS SO REAL THOUGH!!!! :( Damn cruel life.

I know exactly how you feel... I do that a lot... I dream about something really good... then wake up.... and miss it. :meh:

Thats cruel indeed.

I always dream I've just bought a brand new DSLR.. witch is also very disapoining when you wake up.. I once ate icecream in my dream, that was cool though.

I only have dreams of losing my 350D, leavig it somewhere or dropping it of an unexplained high place.

haha..yeah, maybe if anyone that would be getting my Christmas presents actually READ this forum.

I dream about fantastic things...

Wait...im a 17year old male...I wont go any further than "Great things" :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back