lifeafter2am

Idk, Corry might get mad if we spam another 100 posts.... :)

i read something about a stake. (id like a steak)...but with all the boxes you'll be bringing me, she can stab me all she wants, but it wont break through all the cardboard.

spam away!!!!

Well I don't think Hertz is giving it to her anymore anyway.... so we should be safe!

(I am just waiting for her to chime in :))

how do you feel about wind chimes?

They are annoying. The person who lives below me has them and I hear the damn things all night! lol.

scissors. employ scissors.

Yeah, please let me anger the old people who would have nothing better to do then make my stay here miserable!

Besides, you would like them.......... they have a personal weather station setup on their balcony! :)

i have one by my bed. displays the weather for the next 12ish hours and the temperature in here.

owning a weather station doesnt make me like them. what does their wind chime look like? is it pretty? my parents had a black one....i never heard it and it was right below my bedroom window...

No, I am pretty sure it's silver. I can, for the most part, drown the sound out when I am tired. Still annoying when its a windy day!

how does it sound during hurricanes?

Haven't lived here that long sweetie. The last time we had a major hurricane come across I was in a hotel because my parents house is on the beach....... they wouldn't let us stay there.

leila, welcome aboard!

and drew... the next time a cat 2 hits, im coming to florida. i want to ride out a storm but not fear death imminently, you know?

You got it! We will drive my truck around on the beach and then sell our pictures to the AP!!!

leila whats up???

i have lots of family in Florida. we have so many options. how sturdy is the colorado? and what color is it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back