Lighting ??'s

Don't practice with new equipment at somebody's wedding. Use equipment and techniques you are familiar with. That will serve you and the wedded couple best.

Also, for shots of the actual ceremony, most photographers just use a dedicated flash with one of those frames anyway. They give enoug light,but not so much it will mess up the ceremony. For the portraits and stuff afterwards (i strongly recommend doing them before tho if possible it just makes the reception go better) something along those lines woudl be the right idea, but ONLY if you have time to work with it a good bit before the shoot.

I have been shooting weddings for a while and have a pretty good idea what I am doing with that aspect but I havent shot one at this church before and it is a family member. I have a month and a half before the wedding and plan on doing as couple different practice times before hand I just want them to look the best that they can. I know my flash will cover lighted rooms or small wedding parties but this is a large wedding party and low light.

I think back lighting is the right idea you might still want a slight light above to fill the shadows a bit. I have used just a plain ol light box to back light stuff. Works pretty well actually.

Ok thats strange I posted this for a diffrent thread? Huh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back