Lighting Too Dark

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there any way to bypass the subject is too dark feature? I can do this in manual focus but not auto focus, its really annoying to be honest. Im trying to take a pic and the shutter wont work because im in auto focus. I cant manual focus fast enough and my eyes arent that sharp.

Use the focus assist pre-flash

The subject is to dark feature?

Whatever else you do, do not, I repeat DO NOT read your camera's user's manual. Photography is a lot more, ah interesting, when you are constantly frustrated because you are not aware of all the nifty, helpful features built into your camera to help you use it.

;)

Whatever else you do, do not, I repeat DO NOT read your camera's user's manual. Photography is a lot more, ah interesting, when you are constantly frustrated because you are not aware of all the nifty, helpful features built into your camera to help you use it.

;)

I was planning to read mine soon, now I'm confused ;( . Should I or not? I have decent knowledge but I still need to learn A LOT more about my Nikon.

;)

I was planning to read mine soon, now I'm confused ;( . Should I or not? I have decent knowledge but I still need to learn A LOT more about my Nikon.

What KMH was getting at is you'll learn alot better and more efficently if you figure it out on your own. Plus it's just more fun. :)

My previous post was tongue-in-cheek.

Yes, read the user's manual. Keep it handy for quick reference. It is wise, but rare, to read the manual before you ever take a photo with the camera.

More important is to be sure you understand what the user's manual is saying.

Knowing is not the same as understanding.

Trial and error is the least efficient way to learn.

;)

What KMH was getting at is you'll learn alot better and more efficently if you figure it out on your own. Plus it's just more fun. :)

I really hope you are joking with that comment? If not, please google "Sarcasm"! :)

;)

Mo.. I have read your posts.. and while I know you are young, I also know you are not stupid. Surely you jest?

;)

No, there's clearly never anything to gain from reading the cameras user manual. :lmao:

I cant believe you people are telling this guy not to read his manual. I've owned my camera for about 3 years and still pick up the manual now and again. And every time I look at it I learn something new. Sure you cant expect to read it for photography advise but there is some good info in there.

APHPHOTO said:
I cant believe you people are telling this guy not to read his manual. I've owned my camera for about 3 years and still pick up the manual now and again. And every time I look at it I learn something new. Sure you cant expect to read it for photography advise but there is some good info in there.

Did you not read the above "sarcastic" posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back