TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
190562866-L.jpg

Wow. Impressive!
This one was not taken in Italy, right? You still took that one "at home" (New Zealand is home, isn't it?)? And what's he doing? Burning rubber?

Where was the sun, and how much did you work on this to bring it out like this?

LaFoto I took this when still in Australia, the guy did some fantastic burnouts and this was the best one. PS work is b&w conversion, then a light solarise filter....the sun was on my right side, the end of the street is surrounded by trees that's why it looks a bit confusing. Miaow they were QLD plates but the car was not rego'd the owner was one of the dodgy brothers ;)....I see you're in Oz, how's the weather?

That's incredible!

Miaow they were QLD plates but the car was not rego'd the owner was one of the dodgy brothers ;)....I see you're in Oz, how's the weather?

Well Im in Vic but the weathers not too bad for the start of spring - I'm sure QLD would be warmer LOL :)

I've been trying to work out what car it is lol - Holden I'm pretty sure, headlights sorta remind me of a HD?

I've been trying to work out what car it is lol - Holden I'm pretty sure, headlights sorta remind me of a HD?[/quote]

It's a 1969 HG Holden station wagon lol......SW1tchFX glad you like it.

That's freaking awesome!

Most reactions

Back