Lightroom 3

Still havent been able to fix this lol. Anyone have anything else to try.I tried reinstalling but didnt clear the registry. I guess I can try phoning Adobe tomorrow.

Have you visited the LR forum?

Lightroom Forums: Index

You sir, are my bleeping hero tonight. No I had done a search and nothing came up but I found the answer with a simple search. KISSES TO YOU FROM the Happy Canuck.

Lightroom is at its best when editing RAW images, it can be used to sort and manipulate JPEG and TIFF files, using a more limited range of adjustment options.

The tone curve sliders are displayed on / off if you click on the curve symbol on the bottom right of the tone curve panel.

Still havent been able to fix this lol. Anyone have anything else to try.I tried reinstalling but didnt clear the registry. I guess I can try phoning Adobe tomorrow.

Have you visited the LR forum?

Lightroom Forums: Index

O.M.G!!! Like they have forums for Lightroom and stuff??? Whoo dude, what next. Maybe someday they will have like photography forums and everything. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself. :mrgreen: http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Most reactions

New Topics

Back