Lightroom blur issue

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whenever i edit something with Lightroom, while its processing, the picture is blurry, wich seems to have an effect on my eye.

Is there a way to turn this blur thing off or to change it somehow?

I really like the idea of scrollin the amount with my mouse than typing in the digits because you can see the difference better but this blur thing is really killing my eyes.

Not sure whats going on... I just installed the program myself and I noticed that making adjustments are not exactly real time. It takes a second or two for the images to sharpen again after I've made some adjustment...

Since you probably have many files open at once, try copying a single image to it's own folder and opening that folder through the library menu. Now that only one image is loaded do you still have the same problem? If yes, contact tech support... If no, you either need more RAM for your computer or you're running other applications that are hogging resources. (listening to music in windows for example? Don't use Windows Media Player - it's a fat hog! Use WinAMP instead.)

Don't forget to update us with your solution so anyone else that runs into the same problem can get it figure out! :)

It's your slow PC caching the image and lightroom updating the high res thumbnail - i get it too but I don't see it as a problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back