Limit # of pics in your thread PLEASE

MSnowy said:
What's the difference between looking at eight pictures from one person or two pictures from four people.

Because critiquing photos over multiple threads isn't extremely scroll intensive?
It's much easier to ignore a second post and go on to someone else! True story. If I don't have a ton of time to give one person I can give a fair amount to 3 or 4 images and skip the next till later.

I understand where you all are coming from but, what I'm confused with is why you would C+C more than one or two images in the first place. If the images are lets say all one type BIF, sporting event, portraits, etc... why wouldn't you just C+C one image? I would think that if something is wrong in one, it would be wrong in the others. Maybe choose the one with the most issues. When I post my images for C+C,that has generally been my thinking. I do only post a max of four images assuming to get one image C+C.
-Also, I read somewhere that some folks stop giving C+C to the same person because they have the same recurring issues. From my past experiences receiving C+C there are times where I'm told to do contradicting things when reattempting a specific shot. So that can be a difficult problem for a noob to determine which person to listen to. I feel I have a good grasp on who to listen to for which ever type of photograph I might be posting up for C+C. This is the reason why I don't assist with C+C other than simple things like, I enjoyed that photo, harsh shadow, dirty sensor, basically simple stuff.
-Thank you all for taking the time to C+C our (all noobs) work! I have learned so much on this forum and hope to continue learning.
-BTW, I'm not tech savvy so I may be a bandwidth hog. Don't know how I can figure that out.

~This is not a rant, just my thoughts~ ;)
John

Most reactions

Back