lines and more lines...C&C plz

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Rudha, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Rudha

Rudha TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hi guys..i am trying to learn abt leading lines and patterns and as a practice i took couple of shots..plz provide all comments and opinions on them.
    Note: - i was strictly focusing on trying to find lines so if you find any other inconsistencies ...plz forgive. but feel free to comment:D

1. [​IMG]

i think the holes(?) in the wall create an implied line...also the light escaping thru them ....i thought some standing in that corner would hav made it better..

2.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    would these be the leading lines, if not could you guys point where they are , if any?

3.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well again tell me if these are the leading lines...(are these even called leading lines??):confused:
    Note: apologize for the ugliness of the duck :mrgreen:

thanks in advance for your patience and input.

2. nickisonfire

nickisonfire TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    none of these are really leading lines. #1 is honestly the only semi-decent picture up there, second one is just a snapshot and I don't even know what the thirds supposed to be

3. Rudha

Rudha TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    lol....sorry had to lol at that.....

i was reading tis book and in this particular segment the author talks abt lines and how it is better if they point out to your subject ...and this was my interpretation ...he doesn't mention 'leading' lines per se....just says lines....huh, another failed attempt but no matter will try better next time..and hey thanks

4. tnvol

tnvol TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yeah thats pretty funny. You will learn a lot from replies like that! It's hillarious!