Listening to music

Bryant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know it might sound off topic, but I like to listen to music alot when i'm out shooting. Is there any type of band or music that you guys listen too that is inspirational, not in the religious sense haha.

Thanks

None. I can't listen to music when I'm doing anything other than driving. It's way too distracting.

I think this problem comes from my many years in playing in bands and orchestras.

Yeah, I'm the same way, Bryant

Here are few I listen to all the time:
Beruit
Neutral Milk Hotel
Ben Folds
Explosions in the Sky
Silver Mt. Zion
Yo-Yo Ma
Godspeed You Black Emperor

it's weird...im into death metal for almost everything, but when it comes to anything creative or artistic (im a graphic and web designer by day) i have to dial it down to the likes of bjork, or portishead...maybe some breaks like propellerheads or some cut chemist...this applies to photo stuff too. :)

I have been into needtobreate lately, they're good photography-ing music.

None. I can't listen to music when I'm doing anything other than driving. It's way too distracting.

I'm the same way. I love music when I'm cruising on my bike. I tend to start swaying in the streets and between cars; sort of like dancing. This won't work while I'm shooting photos. There's no IS out there that could allow me dance and shoot photos at the same time. LoL:lol:

I'm the same way. I love music when I'm cruising on my bike. I tend to start swaying in the streets and between cars; sort of like dancing. This won't work while I'm shooting photos. There's no IS out there that could allow me dance and shoot photos at the same time. LoL:lol:

:lol:

I get weird enough looks just because I'm holding the camera taking pictures of shopping malls... I can't imagine what people would do if I started bopping around with a pink Ipod.

:lol:

Most reactions

Back