Little Girls Keep Out! I'm Showing U a MANTIS!!!!!

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Before days when I went cycling this guy hid on my bike and went my home. It's really a good model! Though it wouldn't be welcomed by girls, but at least to me, I'm willing to take photo for it~
C/C is always welcomed if you'd like to~have a nice dream tonight:mrgreen:~

4875554137_72c1457953_b.jpg
4876161548_fe3d250f1f_b.jpg
4875554599_201ddfe18c_z.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4118/4875554599_201ddfe18c_z.jpg

Like all of them. Love #3, I think I would like it more if that odd thing (whatever it is) wasn't on the plant. But still a sweet shot!

Like all of them. Love #3, I think I would like it more if that odd thing (whatever it is) wasn't on the plant. But still a sweet shot!
well, actually that odd thing is just the reflection of light~and thank you for you suggestion~I'll take care next time~

well, actually that odd thing is just the reflection of light~and thank you for you suggestion~I'll take care next time~

No the odd thing that sort of wraps around the branch, it kind of looks like it has two horns? It distracted me a bit.

No the odd thing that sort of wraps around the branch, it kind of looks like it has two horns? It distracted me a bit.
exactlly i got your mind~it's the proproot of the plant~perhaps i need to cut it down...

exactlly i got your mind~it's the proproot of the plant~perhaps i need to cut it down...

I don't think its THAT big of a deal. I'd hate to see you crop the photo, i think the composition is great. How are your photoshop skills? :lol:

I don't think its THAT big of a deal. I'd hate to see you crop the photo, i think the composition is great. How are your photoshop skills? :lol:
I mean...I cut it in real life~well~my PS skill is ok, but I'm tried to do so:lmao:~~~generaly I only use it to do some regular adjustions like bright and saturation~In fact I hate to use it play "magic"

Wow, the first two are simply amazing. What'cha shoot with, your iPhone? ;) Just kidding. Clearly you've got some great glass.
no better than yours~tamron lens of 28~75. i'm willing to take photos with iphone~perhaps i should go looking around and purchase one~or you 'll give me one as a gift~?
-----"forget it~"
well~i'm joking~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back