Local Band Photos

Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That shot of the female singer is... wow... it's really blown out. What compelled you to use a flash on that one?

As for the rest, as a set, they leave me wondering who else is in the band.

For me, not including the picture of the obvious "we're not in the band we're just groupies" chicks, the black and white one comes across best.

I dunno'. None of these are really blowin' my hair back...

Steve5D said:
That shot of the female singer is... wow... it's really blown out. What compelled you to use a flash on that one?

For me, not including the picture of the obvious "we're not in the band we're just groupies" chicks, the black and white one comes across best.

Steve, would you mind pointing out to me which part of the female singer is blown out?

Steve5D said:

Steve, would you mind pointing out to me which part of the female singer is blown out?

Probably the wrong phrase to use.

"Washed out" probably fits more aptly. Compared to the others, it's a bit on the bright side.

The flash isn't doing this woman any favors, and I'm just wondering why it was used...

I feel like if i hadn't used flash she would get the green and red light instead which would be much more un-flattering then flash, and also she would fall into the background in the manner of number two losing the "pop" into the foreground and main focus.

I guess the girls need a little context, the blondie is the guitar dudes wife, it was the guitar dudes b day so it was mostly a celebration of them. I did this shoot mostly for the blondie as she is the catty wife who wants pretty pictures at a party, ever shoot for one of those clients? I do have some pretty decent pictures of the rest of the band, or well i guess none that would "blow your hair back".

I also included the ladies because hey, they're hot, and who doesn't like to see that every now and then?

I did this shoot mostly for the blondie as she is the catty wife who wants pretty pictures at a party, ever shoot for one of those clients?

Band wives?

I could write a book...

I also included the ladies because hey, they're hot, and who doesn't like to see that every now and then?

Oh, don't misunderstand; I wasn't complaining...

:wink:

I really like the second one. The green and red are almost perfectly balance as well as the composition.

The only "issue" I have is that the last one seems a bit grey. It doesn't have quite the energy of the others because it's so flat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back