London Meetup - The Revenge Of the Lens Thread

So, while they all waited for Louise in the Australia Shop... People started to wonder why there were all these people with long lens cameras...
Someone mentioned Kylie...the crowd grew...

and...

Then we left :)

DSCF3165.jpg

Finally back home! I left the guys (Rob, Jeanne, Simon, Ben & Louise) at the OXO building contemplating whether they would be able to afford lunch there! :lol:

Great weekend! Met up with some old friends and definately some new ones! :thumbup: :biggrin:

Duncan is amazing! For his age he handles a camera like a pro! His dad should be on here too! :thumbup:

Jerry is hilarious! Great guy & comedian (just a shame he walks so slow!) :greenpbl:

Jeanne (Anty) is good fun and really quick & witty! (for a Canadian! :lol: ;) )

Fantastic weekend! I'll hopefully get some shots up (including "the Guns" tomorrow!

kylie minogue!!!!!!!!........ she's pretty famous in other parts of the world!

For the benefit of those who were not there...
Louise, ( Scurra's g/f ) went into the Australia Shop.
( She's an aussie but we tried not to hold it against her too much...she can't help it.)

We all waited outside..people saw all the cameras and just assumed something was going on and that someone famous was inside..
So they all stood and waited...
And waited...
Then the lights in the shop went out...
( they had a power cut but everyone outside thought they had closed the store ... _

then out pops Louise...

A couple of us took her picture...

and we left...

before there was a fight.

;-)

I believe it may have been Tony who might have "accidently" mentioned the Kylie word to some guy asking what was going on! :lol:

They didn't believe anyone who told them it was a photography meetup anyway! They were all convinced something was happening! There were people behind me on mobiles telling their friends Kylie was in the Ozzy shop! :lol:

Archangel said:
kylie minogue!!!!!!!!........ she's pretty famous in other parts of the world!

Oh, well with the last name in there yeah, I know who you're talking about. I don't know her as just the first name. Actually, I don't really know who she is, just have heard the name.

core_17 said:
Oh, well with the last name in there yeah, I know who you're talking about. I don't know her as just the first name. Actually, I don't really know who she is, just have heard the name.

Lol, mention the word Kylie here and everyone knows who you mean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back