Long Beach Grand Prix Pics (bwidth wrng!)

sidepocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, so maybe they're not the most compelling pictures, but I really like to share my work. The grand prix was fun--the cars were loud and the booth babes were hot.

All pics taken with Canon 350D w/ 17-85 IS.

You can find the rest at http://steveg.smugmug.com

144987167-L.jpg

144982984-L.jpg

144986794-L.jpg

144989577-L.jpg

144981857-L.jpg

interesting focus on that third to last one, i think we all know what you were looking at!

shame on you for not focusing on her face!

(but i can see how this would happen if you had your focus set to closest subject

Nice shots, the colors look great!

interesting focus on that third to last one, i think we all know what you were looking at!

shame on you for not focusing on her face!

(but i can see how this would happen if you had your focus set to closest subject

I admit nothing! :fangs:

Good pics! I wish I could go to a race...

Thanks guys. Apparently I should have named the title of the thread, "Hot Babes Inside!"

Nice view, great cars too :)

I wish I could see those in person, the grand prix in vegas they where ripping around those corners like madmen! I like #2 looks cool.

I had the same problems with that fence. I went for the practice of the drift event, (by accident) and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could stand the traffic or crowds. Good shots.

I had the same problems with that fence. I went for the practice of the drift event, (by accident) and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could stand the traffic or crowds. Good shots.

I know exactly what you're saying about the fence. Especially at certain parts of the day the sun would shine super-bright off the fence, ruining many shots. Luckily it didn't last too long.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back