Look at this location!

Luna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
What a beautiful 'aisle'!

I'm not a professional photog, so hopefully one of them will chime in to answer your question about shooting from behind the fence. My two cents, as Joe Public, would be that if it's okay with the officiant to take some from that location during the ceremony, go ahead and snap some. It won't be distracting for guests for a photographer to be up there during the processional, but I think it will be once the ceremony starts. So if it's kept to a quick few shots at the start of the ceremony, or if the photog can 'lay low' and be unobstrusive until the highlights (veil lifted, rings exchanged, first kiss etc), it shouldn't be a problem

My personal opinion? Shoot from every position. Study the place a lot. You might regret later if you didn;t took "that" shot just because you were satisfied with a couple of photos which you think are good at that time. On a computer many photos might look awful, even if they are beautiful on your 2-3" lcd screen of the camera :)

About your shot through the bars might be a good idea as long you don't plo the viewer eye to the subject, i mean watch put not to block parts of the bride groom or some important elements.

Good luck :)

Usually, outdoor locations like that aren't as strict as church ceremonies...so I would go wherever you need to go to get the shot...just use common sense and don't block the view of the guests for longer than you need to...and stay out of the other photographer's shot. I would certainly try to get some shots from behind the bars, especially if the couple is facing that direction a lot. Just watch out that you/they are not in the shot while you are back there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back