Looking for a working film camera

When I was a boy, I really,really,really wanted one of those Rollei 35's!!! ^^^^^^

I am looking for a film camera. I dont have a lot of money to spend. Also I am looking for an working instant camera. Any help would be great thank you and god bless!

If you're looking for an instant camera, I highly recommend the Polaroid 420. I've seen them go for as low as $4.99 on ebay, and I've paid as high as $24.99 for one with a vintage leather case etc. Fuji FP3000b or FP100c is anywhere from $7-$11 a box. If you watch B&H or Freestyle, they will often have a short date sale where the FP100c is discounted to about $6 a pack because its within a few months of expiring.

Awesome thank you for the info. I got a nice Nikon D5100 that I use but I really wanted to try film or an instant camera. Its hard to find one that is working. Most of them on Ebay says its as is.

Pumpedupkicks said:
I found a Holga film camera. Is it any good

Holgas are charming, but they're not great general purpose cameras. They're fun though. You'll likely have to either gaffers tape it together or learn to embrace light leaks. A lot of photographers use Holgas for special projects.

Thank you! I might order one I like my pictures to look vintage and different

Oh and if I buy one that takes 120 film does it come already spooled like 35mm flim?

Thank you! I might order one I like my pictures to look vintage and different

Holgas are the favorites of the hipster effects such as vintage and different.

google "BHPHOTO 120 film" and you'll see everything you need to know about film

Thank you so much! Do I need filters for it you think?

I don't know. Sorry for not using proper English.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back