Looking for feedback on my LRC edits

PhoT0GR@p3R

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just started getting into Lightroom Classic and wanted feedback on some old RAW Photos I edited.

Powershot G10 circa 2008 Golden Gate Bridge

LXIKzrz.jpg

Powershot G10 circa 2008 Ocean Beach California

LcgM6C1.jpg

Powershot G10 Iceland circa 2014

qNpsoUe.jpg

Nikon D5300 NYC Cityscape circa 2016

PpuQRhQ.jpg

I would ask the question of 'which LRC tools did you use?" I have this similar shot of the GG Bridge. I have this thing for sharpness and clarity in my images, unless of course I am going for the retro look. In this image I used Camera Raw and Photoshop, no LRC. The tools I relied on were exposure, contrast, cropping, shadows, auto whites and blacks, vignetting, and of course texture and sharpening. I do not use LRC at this point. That being said I have way more yet to learn than I have already learned, I am just a novice at this. I really like your shot of the horses...very nice. If you are looking for info on Camera Raw, and Photoshop try the Adobe Photoshop Book 2023 by Scott Kelby. I learned a tremendous amount from it.

After submitting this I realized it is an old thread. My bad.

Golden Gate Bridge2.jpg

Last edited:
I would ask the question of 'which LRC tools did you use?" I have this similar shot of the GG Bridge. I have this thing for sharpness and clarity in my images, unless of course I am going for the retro look. In this image I used Camera Raw and Photoshop, no LRC. The tools I relied on were exposure, contrast, cropping, shadows, auto whites and blacks, vignetting, and of course texture and sharpening. I do not use LRC at this point. That being said I have way more yet to learn than I have already learned, I am just a novice at this. I really like your shot of the horses...very nice. If you are looking for info on Camera Raw, and Photoshop try the Adobe Photoshop Book 2023 by Scott Kelby. I learned a tremendous amount from it.

After submitting this I realized it is an old thread. My bad.

View attachment 272869
OP MIA. Read the dates!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back